Week Two Update
Week two went very much like week one, but I didn’t take a Freebee Friday. Carbs average was 75 g for the week and calories average was 1458. Remember, I am not counting calories, but feel they are staying pretty low because I’m not “dieting” and I don’t feel hungry.
What I did right:
- I added the milk thistle and apple cider vinegar
- Worked out 4 times 30 minutes each time. I did a combination of tread mill, weights and some crazy free dancing!
- Lost another 1.5 lbs! (without suffering)
What I learned:
- I love butter, but found ghee is better for me. So I started using that for the first time.
- Almond flour makes great baked goods. (will be posting some recipes)
- You don’t need crust to enjoy pizza, just stack the ingredients like a lasagna and bake. All the yummy flavor is there.
- I drank wine. Enough said, really.
- Going to keep it the same and will update again on this page. I hope you will join me and have picked up a couple of books from the Good Reads section at the bottom of the page. They will change the way you think, if you are a carb-o-holic and change your body too. Stay tuned!